Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Featured at Frog Prince Paperie


Head over to the fabulously inspiring Frog Prince Paperie blog for a guest post I wrote on tips for making your very own genuine gingerbread house.  Paula from Frog Prince Paperie wrote a wonderful blog post last week about her adventures making her very first (spectacular!) gingerbread house.  She truly did a marvelous job, and figured out a lot of great insights about the process in her first attempt.

My family has made thousands of gingerbread houses over the years.  We've made every mistake possible, and have figured out a few tips through trial and error that make gingerbread baking go smoothly.  Head over and check it out!   While you're there, stop by the shop to see their amazing printables.  Such marvelous designs!

And you see that decorated gingerbread house in the picture?  That just happens to be a little sneak peak for a party I'm putting together in just a few days.  Keep an eye on the blog for tons of photos, festivities, and how-tos in the weeks ahead!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved this! I tried my hand a couple of years ago at making my own "masterpiece" and did so-so. This gives me some new found courage to try again.

    ReplyDelete